Work for us
We are always looking for enthusiastic and recruitment consultants and potential consultants to join our team. If you would like to discuss the option of working with us, and find out what we can do for you, we would love to hear from you. All conversations will be held in the strictest of confidence.
A few reasons to join us…
- Whether you are a recruiter at the beginning of your career or a seasoned professional, you will benefit from hands on coaching and mentoring from your first day with us. We will provide you with all of the training and advice you need to become an expert recruiter within property services; you will benefit from our 14 years of combined experience in the industry.
- We offer a market-leading commission structure on top of a basic salary, to ensure that our staff are fully rewarded for their hard work. In addition to this, we pride ourselves on maintaining an adult environment to work in, that is driven by results rather than pointless KPIs.
- A fantastic career path and opportunity to grow and develop within the environment of a small business.
- Easily accessible and brand new offices in Central London location (with onsite barista providing free coffee all day, free beer after 4pm every day, table tennis, office dogs and a balcony overlooking the city, perfect for a few after work drinks). We are based on Chancery Lane, a 3 minute walk from Chancery Lane underground station, 10 minutes from Temple underground and 10 minutes from Farringdon Station. It’s a great location with ample restaurants and pubs, within easy reach of both the West End and the City.
- You will become part of a friendly and sociable team and work towards targets and social incentives (dinners, drinks events, team day outs that have included Flight Club, Thorpe Park, London Dungeons, All Star Lanes, Duck and Waffle, Swingers, to name a few.)